We believe that interesting opportunities fire a child’s imagination and help them to make connections within their learning. There are wide and varied opportunities to enrich the curriculum at Oratory, both during the school day and after hours: trips and visitors, curriculum weeks and after school clubs.
Past curriculum weeks include:
• Art week: focus on art history, famous painters and art genres.
• STEM week: A focus on careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
• Book week: Including storytelling, illustration, and an author focus.
• Maths through Art week: Exploring the beauty of maths.
Trips and visitors include:
• Our local treasures such as Chelsea Physic Garden and the Natural History Museum
• London Landmarks such as the Museum of London, the Tate Gallery and the Houses of Parliament
• Further afield such as the Mary Rose Museum in Portsmouth and Hampton Court Palace in Surrey.
Our After School Clubs are currently under review due to Covid19. Check back here for further updates.
Our school offers daily after school care run by Fit for Sport, who operate a walking bus to another primary school where our pupils mix with other local children in a variety of sports and games.